Wednesday 18 February 2009

To start at the begnining .....

...which follows on from a conversation this morning, with Jo Jordan . I've been persuaded to start a blog. Quite where it will end up, I'm not sure, but we all need to start somewhere. I shall tidy this up later, but right now, I'm short on time, but look out for my next entry, some time tomorrow, when I will recount thoughts followoing my overnight trip to London's New Covent Garden Market & Billingsgate fish markets on a buying trip for Muchado Catering in Olney, Bucks. UK. I'm neither Fruit & Veg retailer, wholesaler nor a fishmonger, but recent events have conspired to offer me this experience, as an opportunity, and although it's not my first time, I've a lot to learn, and so far, it's proving more interesting than I imagined, so I thought I'd begin by sharing thoughts. I have many other thoughts on diverse matters, and along the way, I'm sure I'll get to them, but first things first, a short nap if I can!, then off to Market! Watch for news sometime tomorrow!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Cool Gareth! And anyone landing here today, do bookmark this blog. Gareth writes well and has an interesting job. He makes the weekly sortie for the hamlet of Olney in Buckinghamshire in England to the markets of London. Our delicacies next week depend on him!

    And then to some SEO (google friendly fixes)! Another coffee at the weekend?

    ReplyDelete